Set of two very small plates in case - anyone know what these are for?

by Lynn
(Denver, CO)

Pickard Platinum Accent

Pickard Platinum Accent

I have some Pickard Platinum Accent China from the 60s. Included with it is this case of two small plates, each about 3-1/2" wide. Does anyone know what these size plates are called and/or how they're used? Thank you!


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dinnerware Tips, Stories, Questions and Answers.